From 2004 to 2010, it was obvious that the main benefits of the organisation of BALWOIS conferences came from an increasing multidisciplinary approach.
For this reason, BALWOIS 2012 must clearly become an International Scientific Conference on Water, Climate and Environment related matters, issues and relationships.
BALWOIS 2012 is organized on 6 days :
- arrival of participants on Sunday 27 May
- opening ceremony and welcome cocktail on Monday 28 AM
- conference presentations from Monday 28 PM to Friday 1 AM
- reports and conclusions on Friday 1 PM
- closure dinner on Friday 1 evening
- excursion on Saturday 2 AM and departure of participants
Specific workshops are organized on the following topics :
- Application of the Water framework directive on floods mitigation,
- Tools for decision support, etc...
This year, the official BALWOIS 2012 website stays on www.balwois.com/2012 but a specific application has been implemented to manage abstracts and full papers submission and reviewing vailable on ocs.balwois.com .